Honorary Doctorate Degree Program
Honorary Doctorate Degree
An honorary degree or a degree honoris causa (Latin:”for the sake of the honor”) is an academic degree for which a university (or other degree-awarding institution) has waived the usual requirements, such as matriculation, residency, study and the passing of examinations.
The honorary degree is “not earned, but deserved.” This degree is for the person that does not need to prepare for ministry with an earned degree, but has already made an impact with his ministry. This degree acknowledges this fact.
Triumphant Christian University of America will bestow the Honorary Doctor of Divinity (D.D.) Degree or the honorary Doctor of Sacred Letters (D.S.Litt.) degree upon distinguished Pastors, Evangelists, Ministers, and other Christian Leaders or Public Servants who have made significant contributions to the advancement of the Gospel and the making of disciples.
We welcome all who are qualified and deserve the special recognition and honor of receiving the Honorary Doctorate Degree.
- Must have 15 to 20 years of experience in their respective work.
- The candidate must be at least 40 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Send copies of all degrees, credentials, or licenses.
- Write a one to two-page statement listing your qualifications and why you believe you or the candidate should be awarded an Honorary Doctorate Degree.
- Prepare or present a typed two-page summary or resume of your work for the Lord.
- Secure the endorsements of three other ordained Ministers or other prominent Church leaders.
Also, if the applicant has completed any written work, such as a book, booklet, or an outstanding article, please submit a copy to us. In addition to these requirements.
DONATION AND FEES
There is a $100.00 Administration Fee that must be submitted before the Honorary Degree process can begin.
The Administration Fee in the amount of $100.00 is due at the time of submission. This fee will be returned if the candidate is not approved.
Honorary Doctorate Degree donation has no fixed cost. Donation is open and subject to deliberation with the School management. There are no payment plans available for this degree, the suggested donation amount along with the $100.00 administration fee must be paid in full before the degree can be conferred or received.